Thursday, February 21, 2008

File Folder Games

I have made quite a few file folder games lately and my daughter who is almost 4 years old loves doing them. Tomorrow we are going to start on a Penguin Lapbook. I can't wait I have everything printed now and ready to go.

Here is one where you match the uppercase letters with the lowercase letters. Both lowercase and uppercase have the same picture on them.

I put velcro on all the pieces and then on the squares in the file folder so that when she placed them they wouldn't move around. Normally I don't do that but there are so many pieces it makes it easier for both us.

This file folder game is matching objects.
Here is a look inside the folder and as with all file folder games I put the pieces in a baggie and then a little piece of velcro on both the baggie and the game to keep things together a lot nicer.

No comments: