Friday, July 4, 2008

School name and motto

I am so excited for you... just today I pressed the order button on my curriculum.... :) So it should be here next week... and we have come up with a name also it is:

HOPE Learning Academy

HOPE is an acronym for: Home is the Opportunity for Pursuing Excellence

Motto:
Living and Learning in Love, and Faith

I am planning on making ID cards for both Shaylin and I and hope to do t shirts and sweats also... which should be easy... I just have to come up with a logo, mascot and some school colours now.

2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun! We haven't named our homeschool, though I have thought that we probably should.

Congrats on your new name, and on ordering your curriculum!!!

Scrappymom and Family! said...

Oh wow Annie!
Love your new blog style!!! and congrats on picking a name and motto and all that! You seem so enthusiatic!! Can we enroll at YOUR school?!?! lol.

(so what did you order??)