Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Links


These are some links I have found while searching for curriculum for my daughter on Christmas so I thought I would share them with you. As I find more and some that are not as useful I will purge the lists but for now they are here for you to look through. ( I have fixed some of the links... I will tr to get the rest fixed later this evening)

Advent

Annie's Advent Calendar Page
Make an advent calendar

Lapbooks

Christmas Symbols Lapbook
Christmas Customs Lapbook


Unit Studies

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Cookies

Curriculums

A Holiday Preschool Curriculum
Christmas Bible Reading Chart

History

Christmas Traditions
Christian Origins of Familiar Christmas Customs
Christmas History


Colouring Pages

From Sheryl's Originals (Santa, Angel, Snowman)
Santa 1, 2, 3
Coloring Book Fun 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Trace and Colour Star

Other Activities

Christmas Tree Light Sewing Card
Christmas Templates


Printables


Kaboose Crafts
Christian Printable Worksheets click here (pdf)
Mazes 1, 2
Christmas Themed Worksheets


Books

Christmas Alphabet Book "print here"
Twas the night before Christmas (printable minibook)

Crafts

Christmas Crafts for kids 1



Stories

The Christmas Story for "kids"

Recipes


Miniature Gingerbread House 1
Stained Glass Cookies 1

Online

Christmas Fun with Veggie Tales 1



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, you've got me so interested, but most of the links don't work for me.

Karisa said...

We've got more ideas here too! http://www.favecrafts.com/Christmas-Crafts/10-Easy-Kids-Christmas-Crafts

I'd love it if you'd add it to this wonderful list :)