Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New playroom...

With me looking after children during the week it made more sense to have a playroom upstairs where they come in so that children were not taking over my whole house and so that we could have our own area to keep just for us and miss mew for her special toys.

In the first picture you can see the a bit of the corner of a black shelving unit which houses bins filled with toys and play items. This is working out really well with the kids. I am loving the mess contained to the area too!


We often use the table for crafts as I have small chairs that go around it making it a perfect height for crafts and eating for the kids.


Here is the entrance... with the cubbies for shoes and other things. It really helps keep things tidy in my house. Also the bookcase in the background houses some homeschool items because I also homeschool my 5 year old.

No comments: