Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Free Online Curriculum

I am not sure how I happen to come upon these two sites... the first is



Head of the Class is a free online curriculum for use covering grades Kindergarten to Second grade.


and the second one is Lesson Pathways. It's a full-curriculum for grades Kindergarten through 6th grade.

I just signed up to both of these sites to use for the rest of this year with my daughter and I plan to come back and do a review in a few weeks. So far I am really liking what I am seeing with Lesson Pathways.

Great site for practicing Math... IXL
Have fun exploring and enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really glad you are liking LessonPathways.com. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line (ContactUs@LessonPathways.com) or stop by our user forums.

Thanks for spreading the word about our FREE educational resources. :-)

-Christina S.
LessonPathways.com Team Member