Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter Lapbook and Teachings

Right now I am trying to get things together for a Lapbook on Easter and looking for some creative ideas for teaching my daughter about Easter. If you have any ideas please share them.

I came across this Resurrection Egg game with printable PDF file. The kids go through the house finding the eggs and have to match or find the clues which also can be hidden. We won't be hiding the clues as our daughter is to young but that would be fun also.

I also found some devotions for Easter on Christianity Today. This is for the week leading up to Easter.

Decorate Easter Eggs with Attributes of Jesus: Faithful (1 Corinthians 1:9) Righteous (1 John 2:1) Holy (1Peter 1:15) Forgiving (Psalm 86:5) Loving (Romans 8:35-39) Merciful (James 5:11) All-Knowing or omniscient (John 1:48) All-Present or omnipresent (Psalm 139:7-12) All-Powerful or omnipotent (Matthew 28:18) Eternal (Genesis 21:33) Full of Truth (John 14:6) Full of Wisdom (Isaiah 11:2) Compassionate (Mark 1:41) Just (Acts17:31) Kind (Ephesians 2:7) Gentle (Matthew 21:5) Unchanging (Hebrews 13:8) Creative (Genesis 1:26) Infinite (1 Kings 8:27) Sovereign (Jude 4) Goodness (John 10:11) Trustworthy (Psalm 19:7) Generous (2 Corinthians 8:7-9) From Focus on the Family

This is what I have so far and I will update this as I come up with more ideas. I have to get things together for the lapbook. The St. Patrick's Day one really isn't going to work out most of it is a big too hard for my little one this year. So on to Easter we go.

No comments: