Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Library Day

Grabbed some books so we could start our pig lapbook.
This was my daughters first choice of things she wanted to learn about.
Trust me the movie Charlotte's Web played a big part in this choice.
I plan on doing a little Easter lapbook so I picked up a few Easter theme books.
I personally think she is a bit to young for a whole lapbook on the
Resurrection and will save that for next year.
Just a couple of books from the library that we both liked.
I can't wait to read the top two.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

It looks like you're having a lot of fun homeschooling her! I love library days with my kids. We have so many books at this point they often just reread what we already have, and since Rebecca is 13 she's now starting to read my "adult" novels (Christian, of course!). But we still love the library!

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!