Monday, October 6, 2008

Letter A Lapbook - Ants


The ant pictured above almost makes ants seem cute... I did say almost.


Here are some links where I picked up some things to do on ants.


Question from my comments: How long does it take to do a lapbook or do I spend on them?
Lapbooks sometimes take a week to do but most often usually a couple of days because we add so much crafty stuff to them. I plan to do the ant lapbook in two days and of course I will be taking pictures of the lapbook once it is done and probably some during. We do others that work out to be more than a week to do at times. Just depends on Shaylin's interest but I have condensed these so they won't take long.

1 comment:

Chuck Brown said...

Hi,

Nice Images, View my site this is for coloring your life.

Thanks
Printable Coloring Pages